Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow this week flow by. It was having Monday off that did it. Well here is one to get us through the day and into next week:


    How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these.
    - George Washington Carver

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #52
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Russell1:
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
    - Leo Buscaglia
    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love Dr. Love Dawny! Is he still around?
    He makes so much sense out of cherishing the moment!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    There has been a glitch. Page 3 should have started and there are some posts missing. I've seen this happen before.
    I think this post will break it loose.


    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "We chase misprinted lies. We face the path of time,and yet I fight this battle all alone. No one to cry to no place to call home. My gift or self is raped, my privay is raked., and yet I find repeating in my head 'If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead'"
    JoF 1998

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus I am not sure if Dr. Love is still around, but if he isn't I will take over. Here is one for today:

    What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Here are some from the SIMON JESTER PROJECT....

    Simon says "Defend America against the government."

    "When you have an efficient government, you have a dictatorship."
    ?Harry S Truman

    Simon says "If government were in charge of sex, we'd be extinct."

    I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
    Booker T. Washington
    US educator (1856 - 1915)

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome Arizona Ranger. Keep them coming. I woke up today and thought it was Wednesday only to find out it was Tuesday. That is such a bad feeling. Anyway here is one for today (Tuesday)...

    The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid.
    - Lady Bird Johnson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Originally posted by Russell1:
    Welcome Arizona Ranger. Keep them coming. I
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the Welcome ....

    Your Wish is my command ! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Simon says "America was neither founded, nor freed, by the well-behaved."

    Simon says "Four boxes keep us free: ballot, jury, soap, and cartridge."

    Simon says "Force always attracts men of low morality.
    ?Albert Einstein

    Simon says "Our forefathers should have fought for representation without taxation."

    Simon says "Fear of government is the second step to wisdom." [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we made it through yesterday.... And it is hump day already... Here is one to get us through the day.

    " Push me! I don't fall; I fly."

    Very short but very true...
    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a Classic from Bono....

    Bono

    "My God isn't short of cash !!!" - Bono speaking about Pat Robertson and other televangelists...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic